Our steel jump cups are heavy gauge steel with a hot dip black enamel finish. They meet USEF & FEI requirements and will work with most keyhole tracks today (steel tracks sold separately).
Our keyhole pinless jump cups are offered in four depths:
- 1.5″ (Deep) (SKU: khdpST): Used mainly for schooling & hunters and sold individually.
- 1″ (SKU: kh1ST): Used mainly for eventers. Sold individually.
- 3/4″ (SKU: kh3/4ST): Used mainly for jumpers. Sold individually.
- Flat (SKU: khflST): Used mainly for planks & gates and sold individually.
- Safety: Our jump cups are designed with safety in mind, as they eliminate the need for traditional metal pins that can cause injury to horses and riders.
- Durability: Made from strong, heavy gauge steel, these jump cups are durable and able to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use.
- Easy to Use: These jump cups make them easy to set up and adjust with one hand, allowing quick adjustments and course changes.
- Versatile: Keyhole pinless steel jump cups come in a variety of depths and can be used for many of the equestrian disciplines, including stadium jumping, hunter/jumper, and cross-country.
- Professional Quality: Keyhole pinless steel jump cups are preferred by many professional riders, trainers, and jump builders due to their durability, safety, and ease of use.
- Show Jumping Courses: Jups are commonly used to create show jumping courses, providing a safe and reliable way for horses to navigate various obstacles. Our jump cups work seamlessly with our keyhole tracks.
- Cross-Country Jumps: Our jump cups are a popular choice for cross-country jumps, as they are very durable and can be quickly and easily adjusted to accommodate the varied terrain.
- Hunter/Jumper: These jump cups are essential for competitions requiring horses and riders to demonstrate their skills.
- Schooling: Our jump cups are essential for the warm-up area as they are very durable.
- Regular Inspection: Jump cups should be inspected regularly for signs of wear or damage, such as cracks, nicks, or bends. Damaged jump cups should be replaced to prevent injuries to horses and riders.
- Cleaning: Jump cups should be cleaned regularly to remove dirt and debris that may interfere with their performance.
- Maintenance: Jump cups can and should be painted over with good-quality oil base paint from time to time to ensure a lifetime of use.
- Safety First: When using jump cups, it is important to prioritize safety by ensuring they are fully engaged in the keyhole tracks and adequately spaced to prevent them from falling off and causing injuries.