Our metal keyhole Tracks (channels) are made from 12 gauge G-90 galvanized steel for a lifetime of use. They are 2″ wide with 3/4″ legs and screw into any jump standard. In addition, we carry the narrower Burlingham Sports keyhole track. Use 12 of the #10 or #12 wood screws (screws sold separately).
Our metal keyhole tracks are offered in two lengths:
- 5′ (59.5”) (SKU: 2900): Fits 6’ standards. Sold individually.
- 4′ (47.5”) (SKU: 2948): Fits 5’ standards. Sold individually.
Keyhole Tracks Additional Information:
1: Benefits of Keyhole Tracks for Equestrian Purposes
- Durable: These tracks are made from 12 gauge G-90 galvanized steel and are strong and durable, making them ideal for equestrian purposes.
- Easy to Set Up: The unique design of keyhole tracks allows for easy installation. It makes them ideal for those who want to eliminate drilling holes in the standard old pin-style cups, setting up courses quickly and efficiently.
- Safe: Keyhole tracks are designed to work seamlessly with most pinless jump cups, reducing the risk of horse and rider injury.
- Versatile: these tracks can be used for various equestrian purposes, including hunter/jumper, show jumping, and cross-country eventing.
- Weather-Resistant: The galvanized steel construction of these tracks makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, ensuring a lifetime of use as they can withstand exposure to the elements.
- Jump Courses: These tracks are a popular choice for building jump courses. They can be arranged in various configurations to create a challenging and exciting course for horses and riders.
- Hunter/Jumper: Keyhole tracks can also be used on jumps in the schooling areas to provide a sturdy and secure jump for horses and riders to warm up before their routines.
- Cross-Country Courses: Tracks are essential to cross-country courses, offering a safe and reliable jump for horses to navigate, and can be used on custom obstacles.
- Regular Inspection: Tracks should be inspected regularly for signs of wear or damage, such as cracks or bends. Damaged tracks should be replaced to prevent injuries to horses and riders.
- Cleaning: The tracks should be cleaned regularly to remove dirt and debris that may interfere with the cup fitting in properly.
- Safety First: When setting up courses or arenas with keyhole tracks, it is important to prioritize safety by ensuring the tracks are securely anchored and properly screwed to the jumps to prevent injuries.