Keyhole Pinless Reversible Nylon Jump Cups White are made from natural super-tough nylon with a UV inhibitor (color may vary). They can be flipped to the flat side for a gate or plank. Meet USEF depth requirements. Work with most keyhole tracks in use today with a 2″ (50 mm) spacing. Sold individually in three depths: 1.5″ (Deep), 1″, and 3/4″. $5.62 ea. (steel tracks sold separately).
Our keyhole pinless nylon jump cups are offered in three depths:
- 1.5″ (Deep) (SKU #khdpWH): Used mainly for schooling & hunters. Sold individually.
- 1″ (SKU #kh1WH): Used mainly for eventers. Sold individually.
- 3/4″ (SKU #kh3/4WH): Used mainly for jumpers. Sold individually.
Some of these advantages include the following:
- Keyhole Pin-less Reversible Nylon Jump Cups are an essential accessory for horse jumping enthusiasts. These jump cups are designed to hold the jump rails in place during show jumping competitions. The shallower cups are designed to allow for a rail to fall off easier when rubbed or hit.
- They are made of high-quality super, tough nylon material, which makes them stronger and more durable than plastic, ensuring they will last for several years. Unlike traditional pin-style jump cups, Keyhole Pin-less Reversible Nylon Jump Cups do not require pins to secure the cup to the standard they slid into the keyhole tracks, making them safer and more convenient for riders when adjusting the rail.
- Keyhole Pin-less Reversible Nylon Jump Cups are available in black or natural color and come in several depths depending on the discipline used for and sold as a single piece.
- These cups have a unique keyhole button on the back side, allowing them to fit snugly in our keyhole tracks, eliminating pins and reducing the risk of accidents.
- They are also weather-resistant and won’t rust or corrode over time.
- Additionally, their reversible design gives riders additional flexibility, as the cups can be used on both sides, allowing for greater customization of jump heights and spreads, with a flat on one side for a gate or plank and a curve on the other side to hold a rail providing additional flexibility to riders. The cups are also lightweight and easy to handle, making them ideal for professional and amateur riders.
- The keyhole design allows for fast, secure mounting of jump poles, reducing the time and effort required to set up and adjust jumps.
- Versatility: The cups’ natural (white) color can be used as a quick identifier if using a black cup with a different depth.
- The different depths allow for a wide range of jump poles, including wood and PVC., in several disciplines, including hunters, jumpers, and cross-country.
- Keyhole Pin-less Reversible Nylon Jump Cups offer several benefits to riders. Firstly, they are easy to use, as they do not require pins to secure the cup. This makes them a safer option, as riders do not have to worry about the pins being left in the sand, creating a hazard for the horse. Secondly, one hand can manipulate the cups to adjust the rail height.
- Their lightweight, compared to steel cups, reduce the shipping cost dramatically.
- Overall, Keyhole Pin-less Reversible Nylon Jump Cups are a must-have accessory for horse jumping enthusiasts, offering safety, durability, and flexibility in one easy-to-use product.
Keyhole Pinless Reversible Nylon Jump Cups White
Contact us for additional questions or concerns.