Our pinned steel jump cups are made from 10 & 11-gauge steel. They meet USEF & FEI requirements and come with a loose 3/8”
steel pin. It fits a 4” X4” standard (3.5” X 3.5”)
Our steel jump cups are offered in four depths:
- 1.5″ (SKU: pinned deep): Used mainly for schooling & hunters. Sold individually.
- 1.5″ with chain (SKU: pinned deep w/ch): Used mainly for schooling & hunters. Sold individually.
- 1″ (SKU: pinned1): Used mainly for eventers. Sold individually.
- 3/4″ (SKU: pinned3/4): Used mainly for jumpers. Sold individually.
- Flat (SKU: pinned flat): Used mainly for planks & gates and sold individually.
Extra pins are available for our Steel Jump Cups and can be ordered separately.
- Steel Jump Cups are an essential accessory for equestrian sports. These cups, placed on a standard with drilled holes, hold the jump rail in place for hunter, jumper, and Equitation. They are made from 10- and 11-gauge high-quality steel.
- These pinned jump cups feature pins that secure the jump cup directly to the standard, providing riders with a safe and secure fit.
- Pinned Jump Cups are available in a single piece, and each cup comes with a 3/8″ diameter loose pin to secure the jump cup directly to the standard. These cups are designed to fit snugly without sagging on the jump standards, providing a stable base for the jump rail.
- The hot dip paint finished on the cups helps protect them from rust and corrosion, ensuring they will last several years. The cups are also easy to handle, making them ideal for professional and amateur riders.
- These jump cups are offered in 4 different depths 1.5″, 1″, 3/4″, and a flat for a gate.
- Pinned Steel Jump Cups offer several benefits to riders. Firstly, they provide a safe and reliable option for holding jump rails, with the proper size and depth cup to help prevent them from slipping or falling off with a slight rub.
- Secondly If using a shallower cup will allow for the rail to fall off with just a slight rub.
- The cups are made of 10 & 11-gauge high-quality steel and are finished in a durable, black marine paint, which helps protect them from rust and corrosion. This ensures they will last several years, even with regular use.
- Finally, the cups are easy to handle, making them an ideal option for professional and amateur riders. Overall, black Pinned Steel Jump Cups are a must-have accessory for equestrian sports, offering safety, durability, and reliability in one easy-to-use product. They have stood the test of time; we have been making them for over 50 years with just a few improvements.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions.